Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

IOOF Centre Lodge #40 Open House

July 30 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm

The Independent Order of Odd Fellows (IOOF) purchased their building on Main Street in Ellicott City in 1863 for $2,000. Originally a harness shop, it has been in continuous use by the Order since that time. Architecturally and historically significant, this 3-1/2 story, gabled-roof, granite building is one of the few detached structures on Main Street. IOOF members are opening its doors to the public in honor of the town’s Sestercentennial year!

painting credit: “The IOOF Gate” by Wiley Purkey

Details

Date:
July 30
Time:
10:00 am - 2:00 pm

Venue

IOOF Centre Lodge #40
8134 Main St.
Ellicott City, MD United States
+ Google Map

Comments (0)

Write a Comment